24 Mar How to care your baby reborn doll
This is a good question for those who have adopted their first baby reborn or who want to know more about the care that should be given to this class of babies, for its perfect conservation.
First of all, I remind you that a reborn baby is an artisan piece, and as such it is necessary to take care of it if we do not want it to spoil.
Some tips that I can give you so that your baby is always kept as the first day:
1. You must keep your baby away from extreme heat and cold. Heat is one of our baby’s biggest enemies, because it can make your vinyl very soft when it warms up and could deform our baby.
2. Regarding the cleanliness of our baby, I advise you to read carefully in the following lines so as not to make a fatal mistake with our baby:
– YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BATH YOUR BABY! To clean your skin I recommend using a soft cloth moistened lightly with water.
– YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY SOAP OR CREAMS ON THE SKIN OF THE BABY! Neither should you rub your skin, but above all and very important, DO NOT USE BABY TOWELS! This type of wipes contain alcohol and could completely spoil our baby’s paint.
– If you want to perfume your baby, you can do it on his clothes, but NEVER ON HIS SKIN!
3. I discourage the continued use of pacifiers or baby bottles, these could damage the lips of our baby by wearing the brightness and color of them.
4. YOU MUST PUT SPECIAL CARE WHEN CLEANING YOUR BABY’S EYES! Your lashes are very delicate and could deteriorate or break if you do not treat them with care.
These would be some of the most important things you should take into account when caring for your baby and now that you know, you can visit www.myhandmadedoll.com and choose what baby you want to adopt, on this website you will find a selection of babies Reborns from different Spanish manufacturers, all with very good quality and good prices.